Unlocking each individual or company’s unique obstacle requires a varied technical, emotional, structural or abstract toolbox.
Over the last thirty years I have juggled several industry careers.
If this is your first time finding me, here are just a few quick highlights
in an attempt to provide the full scope of creative work:
- One of the only caucasian comedy acts to tour with James Brown
- Created the CJ and Peanut show on MTV
- Writing for Bill Maher, Comedy Central Roasts, WB, Don Bluth Studios
- Creating/directing acts from America’s Got Talent and Tony award-winners like Billy Porter
- Feature films opposite Paul Rudd, Winona Ryder and Katherine Heigl
- Jim Henson Muppeteer
- Had an audience with Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
- Voice of The People’s Choice Awards, SNL’s TV Funhouse
- Off Broadway show with music by Tony, Oscar and Grammy award winning composers, Pasek and Paul
- Production managed, President Clinton ,Obama, Seinfeld, Streisand, Demi Lovato
- Directed for The Hollywood Foreign Press, Clive Davis, Siegfried and Roy, content for Amy Poehler, ABC Specials Division and Lifetime
- Wrote copy for Robert Deniro, Dick Clark, Andrea Martin, Lisa Lampanelli, Disney Channel shows
- Brand packaging consultant for ScarGuard, Broadway’s “My Two and Only” and individual acts
- Authored editorials for Huffington Post, USA Today, The New Yorker and Time Out
- A book was recently published by Post Hill Publishing about it all.
I know. It’s absurd!
But my deep toolbox now provides the tools for your breakthroughs.
Whether it be a script, a cabaret, an audition, an event, a TV/stage production, a speech, a product launch, igital, technical and musical design or on-set support … the obstacles are the same.
SERVICES for INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS and AGENT/MANAGER ROSTERS:
- Character development
- Public Speaking
- Writer’s block
- Director’s block
- Where to begin or reinvention
- Finding your most original voice
- Guiding your writing & development process
- Finding your content’s unique, specific message with a shelf life
- Getting out of your own way
- Balance between accountability or taking on responsibilities that are not your own
- On-location interpersonal skills
PRODUCTION COMPANY SERVICES:
- Technical Direction & Design
- Launching / Repackaging
- Script Coverage & Copy
- Directing / Show Caller: Television/Events/Theatrical
- High Profile VIP/Talent Services
Writers Directors Actors Singers Comedians Variety Acts
Dancers Cabaret Spokespeople CEOs Marketing/PR Campaigns
As cheezy as it sounds, I guess you could say I have become something of an “Artist Whisperer.” I love it and I am humbled by each client’s trust.
For in-person, Skype or FaceTime session consideration please include:
2. The project / subject of coaching
3. Who referred you
4. Time frame
Email me at info@MichaelPaulOnline.com